Your child may be eligible for Free School Meals.
Please see the link below to submit your application; this link is also available on the School website.
|Online FSM Application – OFSM Online Free School MealsPrevious application. Use this button if you have a reference number and wish to continue with this (check eligibility status, un-apply, re-apply).www.cloudforedu.org.uk|
The school may apply for eligibility on your behalf if you have given us permission to do so and provided us with your details.
By completing this form for Free School Meals, you will be helping the school in our application for additional Pupil Premium funding. Please take a moment to submit the application, irrespective of whether or not you are, or believe you ever will be, in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Please do not hesitate to contact the school if you require further assistance.